Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First pictures from Salzburg

I am at a cafe that has good wireless internet. And I made the pictures a smaller file size. So YEAH they downloaded. I'm off to my first class now. Enjoy.
I love murals. Not sure why but I saw these at the airport. A couple others didn't fit in the picture but you get the idea. It is a random photo.
the bus stop picture from the airport. My lugguage was delayed so I only had to pay 2 Euro for the bus rather than who knows how much for a taxi to carry my 3 huge suitcases.
My dorm view.
A friends dorm view. She lives in the old city.

2 comments:

  1. Hey marybeth it's morgan.This is my blog. You know if you go to custest blog on the block.com and you can get back grounds to put the back grounds on go to customize and open a gadet and paste you code there. hope your engoying there. talk to you soo.
    Auf Wiederschauen,
    Morgan Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh!! i love the pictures - it looks like you have a great view from your room! hope you like it there it looks beautiful! miss you!
    .brooks daigle.

    ReplyDelete