Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Currently in Salzburg, Romania Part 1

The summer semester is already flying by. I had to give a presentation today and I will admit my mind has not completely left the vacation-mode it was in for the whole month of February. But now that my class schedule is set in stone, I am working on time management again. The weekends are always a bit dangerous. With Fridays off there is so much free time to keep a handle on. There is the possibility that I will do an internship so maybe than can fill up some Fridays or Saturdays for me.

Currently my laptop is on the brink of extinction, so I have become reliant on the university computers. Not to mention our dorm internet is functioning only for Skype. But I will survive and this problem only forces me to get important computer-requiring schoolwork done during work hours.

The weather here in Salzburg cannot make up its mind about Spring. One day the sun is shining, the next it is rainy. Then all in one day today, it has been windy storm grayness, then partly sunny and partly cloudy, then (again all in the same day) snowstorm whirling around everywhere. I am just hoping to never get in town somewhere and have to bike home in awful weather. I haven't had any accidents riding the bike yet either. Soon I will have gotten over the fear of being hit by a car or doing something wrong and getting yelled at.

Also I'm not embarrassed to admit that even though I am 22, I woke up during the stormy weather last night and (roommate-less) I had to tell myself not to be scared, it was just the wind and trees outside my window.

As the financial crisis continues in America and worldwide, I want to start sharing with you about the people I have met and spent time with in Romania. The pictures with today's post have writing with each photo. So please enjoy the album.


Zoltan's Village

No comments:

Post a Comment