Monday, March 3, 2014

What took me 3 hours to do today?

In Salzburg today I had one important task to complete. It is something that adults do on a regular basis. Sometimes it helps to make a list before you do it and usually the task doesn't take as long. You can also do it with the help of a vehicle or bicycle. Not having access to either of these at the moment, I chose to complete the task today on foot, aka walking. So the question is, what common task took me 3 hours to do?

Since my destination was 4.3km away, I guess most of the 3 hours was spent walking and resting but not actually completing the task.

While walking these were some observations of life back in Salzburg:
I breathed in fresh air and smelled manure,
I watched a rider on her horse mostly at trotting speed,
I saw an owner chase after her disobedient dog, and ducks napping and sitting in a stream
I passed a group of teachers and preschoolers out on a stroll, and
I heard planes take off and land, and the soft buzzing sound of cars driving on the nearby interstate.

(HERE's A HINT)
During my walking and task completion today, the last experience I enjoyed was working out my arm muscles and shoulder strength WITHOUT the use of dumbbells.

Click here to see photos of my walk, my room, and my neighborhood...

1 comment:

  1. Grocery shopping!! Mb your place is gorgeous! I'm just slightly jealous of your environment!! What beauty! Hope you're enjoying being back.

    ReplyDelete