Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Short blog, but the photos have descriptions

I have 30 minutes before class, plenty of time to write a blog and post some pictures for the world to see.

Birthday in Salzburg Nov 16


If you click on the picture above it will take you to a photo album. There are descriptions below the pictures so I will spare those details in this blog. Let me know if the links don't work.

Salzburg Oct 31 to Nov 21


The weather here has turned a bit cold. But somedays it is still nice out. I play it safe and wear long johns under my jeans every day. Somedays I don't bring a toboggan but then I regret it when my ears are freezing. Then other days I am wearing a long sleeve shirt and a sweater and long johns underneath jeans and I want to melt because it is so warm out. Oh unpredictable weather. It isn't too bad. Snow has only come once and although a white Christmas would be nice, I am not rushing the cold weather that will eventually come.

No comments:

Post a Comment