Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vienna Photos

This may not really count as a blog post. I went to Vienna back in October and am just now writing about it. My comments are included on each picture to describe the trip and make looking through the photo album interesting. Tonight I am flying to Paris and will spend about 5 days there before coming back to celebrate Christmas here in Salzburg. I enjoyed my trip to Vienna so much that I am hoping to go back over the break. It all depends on my getting enough work done to feel like I could reward myself with another trip. Hopefully I will write another post just before Christmas when I get back. If not then I will wish you now a Merry Christmas!

Also for those of you that use Skype, I am also on there. Over the break I would love to talk with you, see you, or chat with you. Let me know if you are interested. Otherwise, being in the dorm when most Europeans have gone home, I will be seriously deprived of human interaction. Enjoy the photos and let me know if the link doesn't work to go through the album.

Vienna Oct 24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment