Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not NFL Europa but pretty close

Countdown for my return to America: 2 weeks

Exams start tomorrow. I feel like I am behind on homework and studying but it will all work out in the end. This semester has gone by so fast. I think I mentioned before that with Easter and all of the church holidays that follow, we have had many long weekends. Some of the time I stayed in town and enjoyed Salzburg, but mostly I traveled with one trip in Austria to Graz and the rest of the trips in Germany.

Kyle Horne, a classmate from Wofford, came over in May to play football in the German League. Of course I can't turn down the opportunity to watch a football game, no matter what continent I am on. So for 3 weekends in May I went to watch him and his team, the Schwaebish Hall Unicorns, play. It was great. I got to meet some of Kyle's teammates which made it tons more fun to cheer for people I know slightly. I wish I could see more of their games but I was glad at least that Kyle let me and my roommate stay at his house so we could see the town he lives in (pics from that part of the trip later).

I definitely learned a lot about train travel during those 3 weekend trips to watch games. I'm glad that the trains are available, but really I miss my car for taking road trips. Check it out here. Can you tell I am proud? http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019010&id=54001446&l=789062c9a9

Below is a photo album, again with my commentary included. I think that my last posts here will be photo albums with comments or individual pictures that I post daily or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment