Monday, June 22, 2009

Really it feels like winter, Am I ready for Alabama weather?

It is way to cold to be the 2nd day of summer and almost the end of June. It is some kind of sign that my time in Salzburg must come to an end. The weather really is bizarre though. I'll get off the plane in Huntsville and have to catch my breath with shock from the heat I am sure.

I have now taken 2 of 4ish exams. My lit exam is next monday and my other German grammar test is written part on Wednesday and oral part next Monday. Then I also have 2 papers to complete this week. It is all doable, but I have so much on my mind. This happens when I get a little stressed.

I can't seem to focus on whatever work I am doing. Instead I make mental lists of things I don't need to forget to do. Even when I literally write down the list, I am thinking about it. So weird, but it will calm down soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to read your blog....News about you Mary Beth Broadwater...
    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete